WET LAMINATION ADHESIVE
FR 3435 is high quality wet lamination adhesive designed for lamination on variety of films to paper/duplex board. The product displays excellent gloss and bond strength.
- One component.
- Excellent film clarity.
- High mileage.
- High bond Strength.
FR 3435 is recommended for following lamination structures.
- Clear film (PVC, BOPP) to printed paper/duplex board.
- Metalized film (PVC, BOPP) to unprinted paper/duplex board.
- Matt BOPP to printed paper/duplex board.
Typical Physical properties
|Solid (% NVC, at 105°C/3 hrs)||35±1|
|Viscosity @25°C||2500±250 cps|
|Shelf life||6 months (sealed container)|
|Freeze/thaw stability||Protect from freezing|
Mix well before use. It is recommended that adhesive be mixed well prior to use to help ensure product uniformity
Mix well before use. It is recommended that adhesive be mixed well prior to use to help ensure product uniformity.
Drain the adhesive from the cylinder, pan, and reservoir into the container and if required, dispose as per local, state and federal regulation. Do not allow machine wet parts to dry out, immediately rinse with tap water to remove the bulk of the adhesive residue followed by further cleaning with IPA/Ethyl Acetate or other suitable solvent to remove any further residue.
Safety, handling and storage
- Store in cool, dry, well ventilated area.
- Protect from freezing.
- Container once opened must be closed tightly to prevent contamination.
- Do not mix other products without consulting technical team.
- Stocks should be used on a first in first out basis.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wash contaminated goggles, face shield and gloves.
- Do not reuse empty container without professional cleaning.
Additives used in films and printing inks influence laminate performance and heat resistance capability. Recommend prior tests to be conducted before production
The data, information and suggestion contained in this literature are given purely as a recommended guide, based on our study and experience. It is recommended that prospective users verify the sustainability of the product for their intended application to their satisfaction