DRY LAMINATION ADHESIVE
FR 350 is waterborne acrylic adhesive designed for lamination on variety of films to paper/duplex board. It is recommended for dry bond lamination process, The product displays excellent gloss and bond strength.
- One component.
- High mileage.
- High bond Strength.
- Excellent film clarity.
FR 350 is recommended for following lamination structures.
- Clear film (PET, BOPP) to printed paper/duplex board.
- Metalized film (PET, BOPP) to unprinted paper/duplex board.
- Matt BOPP to printed paper/duplex board.
- Matt BOPP to printed paper/duplex board followed by UV coating.
Typical Physical properties
|Wet Appearance||Milky white|
|Solid (% NVC, at 105°C/3 hrs)||50±1|
|Viscosity (by B4 cup)||16-20 secs.|
|Shelf life||6 months (sealed container)|
|Freeze/thaw stability||Protect from freezing|
Recommended Application Guidelines
FR 350 is used by dry bond lamination process for rigid packaging applications. It may be applied via gravure or smooth roller coaster.
Adhesive coating weight(dry)         5-6 gsm
Nip pressure                                   2-4 Kg/sq.cm
Curing time( after lamination)         24 hours (minimum)
Mix well before use. It is recommended that adhesive be mixed well prior to use to help ensure product uniformity
Drain the adhesive from the cylinder, pan, and reservoir into the container and if required, dispose as per local, state and federal regulation. Do not allow machine wet parts to dry out, immediately rinse with tap water to remove the bulk of the adhesive residue followed by further cleaning with IPA/Ethyl Acetate or other suitable solvent to remove any further residue
Safety, handling and storage
- Store in cool, dry, well ventilated area.
- Protect from freezing.
- Container once opened must be closed tightly to prevent contamination.
- Do not mix other products without consulting technical team.
- Stocks should be used on a first in first out basis.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wash contaminated goggles, face shield and gloves.
- Do not reuse empty container without professional cleaning.