FR 102 is a water and starch-based resin emulsion adhesive used as the corrugation pasting adhesive. It is recommended for laminations that require good heat resistance. The product displays excellent bond strength. It is an eco friendly product and abreast to international quality standards that makes it very popular among the industries.
- One component.
- High mileage.
- Excellent bond strength.
- High heat resistance.
FR 102 is recommended to use as an adhesive for pasting the Paper Sheet over the corrugated boxes.
Typical Physical properties
|Appearance||Milky white emulsion|
|Solid (% NVC, at 105°C/3 hrs)||21±1|
|Viscosity (by B4 cup)||70-90 secs.|
FR 102 is used by wet bond lamination process for rigid packaging applications.
It may be applied via gravure or smooth roller coaster
Mix well before use. It is recommended that adhesive be mixed well prior to use to help ensure product uniformity
Drain the adhesive from the cylinder, pan, and reservoir into the container and if required, dispose as per local, state and federal regulation. Do not allow machine wet parts to dry out, immediately rinse with tap water to remove the bulk of the adhesive residue followed by further cleaning with IPA/Ethyl Acetate or other suitable solvent to remove any further residue
Safety, handling and storage
- Store in cool, dry, well ventilated area.
- Protect from freezing.
- Container once opened must be closed tightly to prevent contamination.
- Do not mix other products without consulting technical team.
- Stocks should be used on a first in first out basis.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- Wash contaminated goggles, face shield and gloves.
- Do not reuse empty container without professional cleaning.